- On your JobTracks Dashboard, from the My Profile dropdown, select Co-op Records.
- Select the +Internship link, enter the semester for the internship and select Save.
- If your application is on file, select from the list of applications. If not, select Add New Job.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add the internship to your list.
- After you have added your internship, contact your faculty internship advisor in order to register for the internship class. (updated 6/2018)
Student Appraisal Review: This is the evaluation form to be completed by your internship supervisor and returned to the Career Center. (updated 5/2013)