"Bear" Your Talent Tuesday
“Bear” Your Talent Tuesday is offered 3-4 times during a semester to allow employers the opportunity to promote their organization and engage with students on campus on the specified Tuesdays during the semester.
The cost to participate in "Bear" Your Talent Tuesday is $25.
This is a great way to connect and increase exposure about your organization and career opportunities, not only with MSU students, but with faculty and staff as well.
Interested employers are invited to complete the Bear Your Talent Tuesday reservation form; we will review requests in order of receipt and will send a confirmation to the requesting representative outlining the details for your designated Tuesday.
Note: Employers must be in good standing with the Career Center and must be following Employer Guidelines in order to be approved to participate.
Bear Your Talent Tuesday:
- Space in academic building* (6-foot table for exhibit materials and hand-outs)
- Include special requests or comments on the reservation (*Glass Hall and Plaster Student Union are excluded)
- Advertisement – Career Center will promote your organization & the “Bear” Your Talent Tuesday events through social media, flyers, Handshake and in the academic building.
- Please provide a 1920 x 1080 resolution logo (.png or jpeg) at least a week before your visit.
- Option: send us a recruitment flyer/brochure to share, at least a week before your visit.
Complete BEAR YOUR TALENT TUESDAY Form.
Please email us at email@example.com, or by phone, 417-836-5636, with any questions.