JC Penney Suit Up
JCPenney Suit-Up Event
The Missouri State University Career Center is hosting a JCPenney Suit-Up Event
Sunday, August 28th; 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Battlefield Mall - 2825 S Glenstone Ave, Springfield, MO 65804
What is Suit-Up?
Building a workplace wardrobe can be difficult on a student budget. It is for this reason that the Career Center and JCPenney have partnered to offer Suit-Up. Suit-up is a program developed by JCPenney that provides college students an extra 30% off purchases!
On August 28th, Missouri State University students and alumni will be able to receive an extra 30% off at an in-person or online checkout on career wear, accessories, and shoes.
Participants are allowed one coupon code per person, but participants can text 67292 to request another discount code. Visit JCPenney's Suit-Up website to shop!
Who is Suit-Up for?
- Current Students at Missouri State University
- Alumni of Missouri State University
- Faculty/Staff of Missouri State University
How can you use Suit-Up?
- Prepare for upcoming Career Fairs and interviews by refreshing your business casual attire
- Purchase pieces that make you feel comfortable and confident for an interview or new job
- Start your collection of foundational pieces to craft outfits from any wardrobe
- Add an outfit or accessories to wear to field experiences or student teaching
Q: Can I use the discount code on sale items?
A: Yes, but not clearance.
Q: Can I use my online coupon in the store?
A: Yes, you can use the online coupon in-store. Just present the code to the store associate when you check out.