The Etiquette Dinner is an opportunity for students and alumni to network with employer sponsors while learning proper etiquette for a business meal. Dinner includes soup, salad, entrée with side dish, rolls, and a dessert. Vegetarian and gluten-free meals are available upon request. For other dietary requests, please contact our office.
Etiquette Dinner Fall 2017
November 7, 2017
6:00 PM – 7:30/8:00 PM
Plaster Student Union – 4th Floor Union Club
5:30 PM – Check-in begins.
6:00 PM – Presentation begins.
6:30 PM – Meal served.
7:30/8:00 PM – Meal concludes; students & employer representatives are encouraged to stay and network a little longer.
Please register through JobTracks.
Employer registration options
- Table Host: $25 (one company representative)
- Table Sponsor (pay for student dinners at table; non-student invite/random selection): $75
- Student Invite Sponsor (invite and pay for students at your table): $150
- main course with sides and bread
- iced tea, coffee, and water
For more information, please contact the Career Center.
Phone: (417) 836-5636