JobTracks is the name of the Career Center's online career service system that connects students and employers. JobTracks enhances your career-search efforts:
- Search and apply for career and internship opportunities.
- Share your resume and profile with hiring employers around the world.
- Apply for on-campus interviews.
- View and RSVP for career fairs and events.
- Maintain a personal career services calendar, and track career-search progress.
- Manage multiple resumes, cover letters, and employment-related documents.
Missouri State University students have 24-hour access to search jobs, send online inquiries, and manage multiple resumes, cover letters, and other employment-related documents. Employers can quickly and easily post jobs on campus, choose to receive “online applications” directly from the system with current resumes attached, and sign up for career fairs.