Tuesday, February 23, 2016
12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Springfield EXPO Center
635 E. St. Louis Street
See map and directions to Springfield Expo Center.
Career Expo 2016 is the Career Center's largest event of the year with more than 170 employers/graduate schools registered to attend. Employers from a variety of industries will be recruiting for internships and full-time positions.
Students of all majors and all class levels from Missouri State University, Drury University, Evangel University, Southwest Baptist University, and College of the Ozarks are encouraged to attend this all-inclusive career fair.
- This year’s Expo features continuous looping shuttle service from campus. Service begins at 11:45 a.m. and runs until 4:15 p.m., with stops at Carrington, Meyer Library, Plaster Student Union, the Expo parking garage, and the front door of the Expo Center.
- Students may also take the Kentwood shuttle and walk across the street.
- Parking may be available in the Jordan Valley Car Park at 815 E. St. Louis St. (just east of the Expo Center). The cost is $5 (cash only).
- Some parking may be available across the street in the University Plaza Convention Center parking lot.
- Lot 39 is open parking with any university parking permit. It is located south of Kentwood off Walnut.
- Other options may be available near the Expo Center.
Professional headshots from Photographic Services
For individuals who would like to have a professional photograph for their LinkedIn profiles, photographers will be available during the event to take professional headshots. These can be purchased for $5 through Photographic Services.
Career Expo preparation workshops
Prepare for the Career Expo by attending one of our optional preparation workshops. In these workshops, you will learn what employers expect of students and alumni, how to talk to employers, how to dress appropriately, and what to bring with you to the Career Expo.
The workshops, Career Expo 2016, and JobTracks are free to current students and alumni.
To attend, please register through JobTracks. (1. Sign in; 2. Click Career Events; 3. Click Advanced Search; 4. Search by Event Id or Career Event Name; 5. Click on name of event; 6. Click the Register for Event button; 7. Confirm the information on the screen; 8 Click the Save button.)
- Friday, February 12 – 9:00 am to 10:00 am – Glass Hall (room 230) – Event ID: 960
- Wednesday, February 17 – 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm – Strong Hall (room 300) – Event ID: 961
Wednesday, February 17 – 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm – Duane Meyer Library (room 101) – Event ID: 962
- Thursday, February 18 – 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm – Pummill Hall (room 101) – Event ID: 963
Friday, February 19 – 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm – PCOB (room 232) – Event ID: 964
For more information, contact the Career Center: