Thank you to everyone who attended the Career Expo in 2016. We hope to see you again in 2017!
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
noon – 4:00 pm
Springfield EXPO Center
635 E. St. Louis Street
See map and directions to Springfield Expo Center.
See alphabetical list of employers who participated in Career Expo 2016.
(You need Adobe Reader to view and print this document. Download Adobe Reader.)
Career Expo 2016 is the Career Center's largest event of the year with more than 170 employers/graduate schools registered to attend. Employers from a variety of industries will be recruiting for internships and full-time positions.
Students of all majors and all class levels from Missouri State University, Drury University, Evangel University, Southwest Baptist University, and College of the Ozarks are encouraged to attend this all-inclusive career fair.
- This year’s Expo features continuous looping shuttle service from campus. Service begins at 11:45 a.m. and runs until 4:15 p.m., with stops at Carrington, Meyer Library, Plaster Student Union, the Expo parking garage, and the front door of the Expo Center.
- Students may also take the Kentwood shuttle and walk across the street.
- Parking may be available in the Jordan Valley Car Park at 815 E. St. Louis St. (just east of the Expo Center). The cost is $5 (cash only).
- Some parking may be available across the street in the University Plaza Convention Center parking lot.
- Lot 39 is open parking with any university parking permit. It is located south of Kentwood off Walnut.
- Other options may be available near the Expo Center.
Professional headshots from Photographic Services
For individuals who would like to have a professional photograph for their LinkedIn profiles, photographers will be available during the event to take professional headshots. These can be purchased for $5 through Photographic Services.
Career Expo preparation workshops
Prepare for the Career Expo by attending one of our optional preparation workshops. In these workshops, you will learn what employers expect of students and alumni, how to talk to employers, how to dress appropriately, and what to bring with you to the Career Expo.
The dates and times for the Career Expo preparation workshops are still to be determined. Please check back after the first of the year.
The workshops, Career Expo 2017, and JobTracks are free to current students and alumni.
For more information, contact the Career Center: